The Onboarding Specialist is a full time Customer Success opportunity at Advisor Websites, a software company recognized as one of the top 5 best workplaces in BC.
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for planning, structuring, executing, and evaluating web design projects within Advisor Websites.
Strong leadership, organization, and multi-tasking skills are central to the success of this position.
Please note, this is not a technical position, it requires outstanding communication and organization skills in order to be successful.
Advisor Websites is a fast growing company, so if you don't like change or a challenge, you need not apply!
- Be the voice of Advisor Websites for all new clients
- Guide our clients through the website setup process
- Evenly distribute tasks to our web design team
- Manage all client communication through email/phone meetings
- Provide timelines and regular updates for our clients during the development of their websites
- Experience using a CMS (Drupal/Wordpress Etc)
- Knowledge and experience using project & task management software (Trello, Asana, Wrike, MS Project or similar software)
- You love being on the phone and engaging with clients
- Out of this world organization skills
- Passionate about the web, technology, and a great team player
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience in a related field.
- Opportunity to be a part of a Top 5 Company to work for in Vancouver as voted 2 years in a row by BC Business
- Enrolment in Advisor Websites' Bucketlist Program = 1 day off and $$ to spend every year to knock items off your BucketList
- In additional to vacation days, you get 4 wellness days per year to use when you just need a break
- Office Massage Chair
- Free beer on tap every Wednesday and Friday
- Company snacks and coffee
- Weekly activity groups
- More after-hours foosball games than you can handle
About Us: Advisor Websites has been a player in the financial services industry since 2002, building crisp, professional, and compliant websites exclusively for members of the financial services industry all across North America through a SAAS business model. Our head office is located on the beautiful West Coast of Canada in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We offer an amazing culture and work environment for those who seek to learn, grow and are top achievers.
Company Website: www.advisorwebsites.com