Customer Success Coordinator
Advisor Websites, a software company recognized as one of the top 5 best workplaces in BC, is looking to expand its customer service offering by a full time Customer Success Coordinator.
You will be delighting our customers with fast, friendly, and personable support they can't help but tell their colleagues about.
Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4pm Pacific Time
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email, live chat, forums & where ever else they ask for help.
- Finding creative ways to Wow our clients.
- Updating our Knowledge Base with content that will help our users achieve success.
- Assisting our users when they are building their website.
- Educate and empower our users through dashboard training.
- Being there for our users when they need us the most.
- French (written, spoken) a huge asset
- You have a love for technology, and a desire to keep learning
- You have an upbeat attitude, and love working with people
- You get satisfaction out of helping people succeed
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge bonus
- You've used a content management system like Wordpress before
- You're able to clearly articulate yourself both by phone and email
- You've proven that you can problem solve on the spot
- 2+ years Customer Service experience
- Opportunity to be a part of a Top 5 Company to work for in Vancouver as voted 2 years in a row by BC Business
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- Enrolment in Advisor Websites' Bucketlist Program = 1 day off and $$ to spend every year to knock items off your BucketList
- In additional to vacation days, you get 4 wellness days per year to use when you just need a break
About us: Advisor Websites has been a player in the financial services industry since 2002, building crisp, professional, and compliant websites exclusively for members of the financial services industry all across North America through a SaaS business model. We offer an amazing culture and work environment for those who seek to learn, grow and are top achievers.